Services and benefits of Members
- Subject to the provision of the Constitution and bye-laws of the Society, a member shall be entitled to all privileges of the Society.
- Every member shall receive copies of all publications of the Society free of Charge or at a subsidized rate as deemed fit by the Executive Committee from time to time.
- Shall receive a copy of the annual report and a statement of audited accounts of the society.
- Shall be entitled to use the reading room and library of the society.
- Shall have the right to attend and take part in discussions in all general meetings, clinical meetings, lectures and demonstrations, organized by the Society free of charge.
- Shall have the right to vote on all resolutions, put forward at any general meeting of the Society in the manner as stipulated in the bye-laws.
- Shall have right to attend Nephrology Conferences, Conventions, Seminars organized by the Society on such terms as laid down in the bye-laws.
The main objectives of Bangladesh Renal Association are –
- To promote awareness about the curative and preventive aspects of kidney diseases.
- To study the prevalence, morbidity and mortality of various kidney diseases. This includes collection and maintenance of idea.
- To assist persons suffering from renal diseases, particularly of chronic nature, to locate and receive service.
- To organize and operate services for treatment of renal disease.
- To undertake and promote research in kidney diseases.
- To get affiliation with concerned international agencies in order to exchange information, materials etc. about renal diseases.
- To provide training facilities in the areas of treatment community relations and research.
- To provide social rehabilitation.