The main objectives of BRA are -
• To promote awareness about the curative and preventive aspects of kidney diseases.
• To study the prevalence, morbidity and mortality of various kidney diseases. This includes collection and maintenance of idea.
• To assist persons suffering from renal diseases, particularly of chronic nature, to locate and receive service.
• To organize and operate services for treatment of renal disease.
• To undertake and promote research in kidney diseases.
• To get affiliation with concerned international agencies in order to exchange information, materials etc. about renal diseases.
• To provide training facilities in the areas of treatment community relations and research.
• To provide social rehabilitation.